Not Yet Famous Quotes
Here’s some of my (almost) famous Quotes:
- Life is all about gathering enough boring stories to last you the rest of it.
- It’s like my father used to say to me, “Son, it’s time I told you about the Birds and the Bee’s – It’s called inter-species dating and I never want to catch you doing it!” Thanks Dad.
- It’s all fun and games and someone loses an eye!
- After I’m dead, I want people to remember me in a way they don’t remember anyone else. That’s why I’m dedicating my life to making a tombstone that flies around and makes dick jokes and can’t be shut down. It will be like I never left.
- Cannibalism is a redundant second word for Carnivore… it’s all meat, delicous delicious meat.
- People always come up to me and ask “Do you have the time?” I think that’s so racist.
- If I had to list off the 7 most important people in my life, 3 of them would be video games and one might still be left blank.
- It’s like I’m flying without a Kite, ya know?
- Prison isn’t that bad, I’ve stayed at places where the food was awful, I was afraid of getting stabbed, I couldn’t leave my room, and I had to PAY for it, and THAT was a hotel!
- I hit my spirit animal wtih a car, now I have a spirit carcass, which I draw on in times of great need. It doesn’t do anything but it makes me feel safe.
- When I was young and angry at my parents, I used to wish I was adopted. Now that I’ve gotten older and wiser, I realized that I’ve had it all wrong. I wish I was adopted… By Rich People.
One thought on “Not Yet Famous Quotes”
HAHAHAHA! Aww…it’s just like being with you for real. If I had a machine that randomly spit out one of these phrases at 10 minute intervals I would never have to hang out with you at all. ^_^